Speak with a Product Design Manager
Pre-formed SOLIDAL® modules are metal formed first, coated second, allowing for a much thicker more robust protection for the building’s lifecycle and upkeep. An ideal solution for highly corrosive environments, and areas that are prone to high traffic, foot, or vehicle.
For each SOLIDAL® project, new or recladding, a fully qualified SOLIDAL® design management team is appointed to undertake all shop and production drawings in accordance with the panel set out required for the works.
The SOLIDAL® design team ensures that each square meter, square foot of the facade is fully understood and custom made for a purpose, prior to commencement of both material procurement and fabrication.
This greatly increases productivity and efficiency once SOLIDAL® fabricated modules are supplied to the project site, labeled, and coded ready for the installation process.
SOLIDAL®’s delivery concept enables continued use of the building throughout renovation works. Replacement of the façade is planned and carried out quickly and conveniently taking into account your needs and wishes.
SOLIDAL® Renovation & Recladding
- Required survey and photography of scope of works
- Inspection of existing materials and condition of framing
- Estimating the extent of renovation works and proposed SOLIDAL® materials
- Full Design package. SOLIDAL® joint set-outs, shop drawings for all termination
junctions of the building envelope
- Energy survey and calculations (energy efficiency improvement package)
- Final inspections and approvals
- Overall efficiency: Design, Fabrication, Logistics all under one umbrella
- Safer more stable building envelope
- Increased aesthetics
- Increased property value
- Low maintenance equals lower ongoing costs
- Cost savings with lower energy consumption (integrated thermal if required)